An enthusiastic parent, wanting to share the value she received from a parenting class given by a seasoned Waldorf Kindergarten teacher, transcribed and edited these sessions into this beloved book. The authors are able to impart that which is healthy for children while recognizing the difficulties of achieving it in modern life. The authors do not preach, but manage to inspire.
• Uses clear language and an easy-to-read layout making it accessible to busy parents
• Covers 12 senses, not just the usual 5
• Addresses the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual health of children.
• Provides instructions for making soft toys and creating personal birthday story
• Includes resources, recommended reading and more