This private two hour consultation is customized for mothers who are returning to work or school and want to continue the breastfeeding relationship when away from baby and ensure a smooth transition. In addition to my formal training as a Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor, I draw upon personal experience and share insights as a full-time working mother who exclusively breastfed and expressed breast milk in a corporate work setting for more than two years.
Together we will review:
- Mother’s specific work or school situation
- Breast milk expression and/or personalized pumping plan
- Choosing the right breast pump or milk expression method for you
- Getting the most out of your breast pump
- Maintaining a healthy milk supply
- Feeding choices for the breastfed baby
- Breast milk storage and transport guidelines
- Information on breast pump and related expenses
- Communicating with your employer and caregivers
- Staying connected to your baby while separated
- Local resources and support
Please contact me using the form provided below if you are interested in a consultation.