Welcome! I am a DONA Certified Birth Doula attending births in the greater Los Angeles area. As a birth doula, I provide continuous physical, emotional and informational support before, during and just after childbirth.
My services are available to those planning a vaginal birth, cesarean birth, or VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) where and how you feel safest and most comfortable. Each woman and her partner have different desires and needs. I am passionate about helping parents explore and articulate their preferences, encouraging them to communicate those wishes to their care team, and helping them to experience an empowered birth.
- Initial consultation
- Two prenatal visits
- Assistance with birth preference sheet
- Breastfeeding preparation
- Access to lending library and resources
- Unlimited phone and email support
Labor & Birth Support
- Continuous support during labor and birth
- Help with creating a calm, peaceful space for birthing Mother and partner
- Informational support to allow parents to make informed decisions
- Comfort measures such as breathing, massage, changes in position, counter-pressure
- Help with initiating breastfeeding
- One postpartum visit scheduled within 2 weeks of the birth to reflect and process
- Continued phone and email support
- Referrals provided as needed
“Finding Lacey was the greatest gift fate could have sent us. She has a deep knowledge base and exudes a strong self confident understanding through her own experience as a mother. When things got down to the wire she went from a calming peaceful caregiver to a strong active member of our birth team. She brought so much more to the table than what I expected from a doula. We would not have wanted to do this without her.”
“Lacey was so non-judgmental from the start. She supported whatever decisions I had already made, and helped me navigate the ones I had yet to make. She’s very nurturing and comforting and explained to me what was happening at each point and that is so helpful. My husband and I are so grateful to Lacey for keeping our delivery room a calm and focused place.”
For questions or to schedule a free consultation, please contact me using the form below.