Who doesn’t love a warm Apple Crisp topped with ice cream? This recipe from The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book is simple, comforting, healthy and delicious!
- lots of apples, peeled and sliced
- maple syrup
- 4-5 cups oats
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. oil (I use coconut)pPinch of salt
1. Peel and Slice the apples. (An old-fashioned apple peeler/corer is a fun for little helpers)
2. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
3. Place apples in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon and maple syrup.
5. Mix together the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the apples.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Enjoy alone or add a scoop of ice cream sprinkled with nutmeg.
What treats do your little ones love? Share by commenting below!