This yummy treat is made with fruits, nuts and pure cacao, making it nutritious and delicious!
- 10 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup raw walnut pieces (can use cashews)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- Place nuts in a food processor and grind for a few seconds to form a coarse flour. While the machine is running, add dates, cacao powder and salt, processing until a moist, crumb-like dough has formed. Depending on the natural moisture of the dates, you may need to add a touch of water to get the crumbs to “stick” when pinched together.
- Spread the crumbs into an 8 x 8 inch pan, sprinkle with cacao nibs and goji berries and press firmly into a solid brownie layer. Alternatively, press and roll brownie dough into small balls to make brownie bites.