A new dish for rotation— easy enough to prepare while juggling a toddler and newborn, packed with nutrient-dense ingredients, satisfying and delicious!
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast or Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups rinsed and cooked quinoa
- 2 cups baby spinach, sliced thin
- Thinly chop the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, blend the remaining ingredients into a pesto sauce.
- Scoop quinoa into a bowl, toss with some of the pesto and sun-dried tomato/spinach mixture.